Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ARTICLE 1 Identity of the entrepreneur
ARTICLE 2 Applicability
ARTICLE 3 The offer
ARTICLE 4 The agreement
ARTICLE 5 The price
ARTICLE 6 Delivery and implementation
ARTICLE 1 - IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Sole proprietorship: Voetbalinroosendaal.nl
Business address: Neerloopweg 3 A/6, 4814 RS Breda (NL)
Email address: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 65578600
VAT identification number: NL.001617781.B35
ARTICLE 2 - APPLICABILITY
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions is made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, it will be indicated before the distance contract is concluded that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is consumer can be stored in a simple way on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, it will be indicated before the distance contract is concluded where the general terms and conditions can be read electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that for him most beneficial.
ARTICLE 3 - THE OFFER
1. If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
ARTICLE 4 - THE AGREEMENT
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the entrepreneur has not confirmed receipt of this acceptance, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
ARTICLE 5 - THE PRICE
1. During the validity period stated in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services offered are not increased, subject to price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. The prices stated in the range of products or services include VAT.
ARTICLE 6 - DELIVERY AND IMPLEMENTATION
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. Detailed information about the delivery is stated under "Delivery and Payment"